<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 20, 2009

this makes it all worthwhile...

I was deeply moved by both the Center for Babaylan Studies and the Babaylan Files blog, as if finally so much of my spirituality, politics, artistic/literary work, and heritage research was coming into sharp focus and integrating into a holistic, comprehensible whole. I am currently looking for resources to attend the 2010 Conference, as I live in Ottawa, Canada, which is a far trek to Sonoma University in the States. I'd also like to help in any way I can to bring the ideas and awareness of what the Center for Babaylan Studies is all about to Ottawa, and possibly Toronto and the surrounding Ontario areas. It's been difficult to find indigenous spiritual information and knowledge in Ottawa, so your sites have provided me with a wealth of wisdom. Thank you so much, and all the other organizers.

Faye

***

Comments: Post a Comment
links to this post

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?