Friday, December 14, 2007
Been thinking of blogging about:
- The Golden Compass
- Solar Storms
- Tony Takitani
- a new friend who writes: the best gift I'm getting this Christmas is the gift of my Filipino self! after reading my books.
- a friend and two nieces who would soon be mothers
- the climate summit in Bali which is in danger of collapsing due to US' refusal to ratify a new protocol.
- the one that got away
- 'the little book that could' and how the governor of Pampanga has endorsed it with his Foreword. Among Ed, the priest-turned-governor, is being hailed as a new kind of moral and political leader in a time of crisis.
- my students who wowed me during their final project presentations and taught me about the hyphy movement; praise dancing; mashed up music; haka chanting, and many more.
but i need to clean house and cook for this weekend's holiday company. come and join us!
Comments: Post a Comment